Everyone is curious about his/her health and wants to improve and take care of it with natural remedies. For what they take various kinds of foods, nutrients, and many more items available in the market. One of these items, that is very good for every individual’s health is chia seeds. Today we will be talking about Top 5 benefits of chia seeds. Most of the health nutrient experts believe that chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet with natural virtues. Chia seeds effectively are beneficial for the health.
What is Chia Seeds
Chia Seeds are small tiny black seeds planted in desert saliva Hispanica. Their origin believed to be in Central America. They recently gained attention when scientists came to know about their benefits o our health. Some health claim that including Chia Seeds n your diet may help improve cardiovascular risk factors such as lowering cholesterol.
Top 5 Benefits of Chia Seeds
- Chia seeds contain a huge amount of nutrition with very less amount of calories. As a matter of fact is that “Chia” is an ancient word of Mayan which means strength. So it gives strength to your body.
- Being a tiny sized seed, Chia Seed contains fiber, protein, calcium, manganese, phosphorus. Moreover, it also contains a little amount of zinc, Niacin(vitamin B3), potassium(thiamine), vitamin B2.
- Another beneficial thing that Chia Seeds contain is Antioxidants. The most important feature of Antioxidants is that they protect our body from radicals which damage the molecules in cells and contribute to agings and diseases like cancer.
- Chia Seeds are the only plants with 14% amount of protein. They also help in making amino acids. Which is also beneficial to our health. Indirectly Chia Seeds reduce obsessive thoughts about food by 60% and night snacks by 50%
- As long as Chia Seeds contain a good amount of fiber, they beneficial for the people who want to lose their weight. Many health experts believe that Chia Seeds help in losing weight. Along with this Chia Seeds also help to reduce the heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
Bottom line: Chia Seeds are among the few trendy super foods and are worthy to be taken with your breakfast. Moreover, Chia seeds contain a huge amount of phosphorus, protein, manganese etc which are essential for a bone health.