Less weight and lean body is the problem of a large population. Many people keep their diet very good, but their problem still does not end; experts in this way give the idea of taking a protein shake. In protein shake, they are all necessary nutrients which are essential for weight gain.
Although there are many proteins shakes present in the market today but there are also side effects of artificial protein shake powder, it is the safest to make a protein shake at home. Let’s learn about some of the Protein Shakes for Weight Gain which can increase your weight.
Natural Protein Shakes for Weight Gain
1) Banana shake-Banana is a collection of calories. It is used extensively to gain weight and get instant energy. Mixing it in milk helps in increasing the weight in the morning. Banana shake can be made more healthy and healthy by mixing whole cream milk, strawberry, dry fruits etc.
2) Orange Cream Weight Gain Shake-Mixing orange juice and cream with full cream milk produces a heavy calorie protein shake. To make this orange shake you will need full cream milk, orange juice, orange cream protein powder.
3) Avocado Shake-Nowadays, avocado is also started in India. These fruits are very tasty and they are well-stocked. Prepare a nourishing shake by adding coconut milk or full cream milk, cooked banana, sweet potato etc. In an avocado, it will help in increasing the weight.
4) Peanut Butter Chocolate Shake-Protein powder, peanut butter, almonds, milk, banana, and honey can be made into a magnificent shake, which increases the weight. This shake contains protein with calories.
5) Mango Lassi Shake-In the summer, this shake will not only cool you down but also help you gain weight. Use curd, almond, honey etc. also made from full cream milk. Adding cardamom powder will increase its fragrance.
6)Cookies & Cream High-Calorie Milk Shake-By combining cookies, milk, honey, and cream, you can prepare such a delicious drink, which will increase weight and also taste.
Precautions while taking Protein Shakes
Take special care of the following with taking the above protein shake:
- Before recommending protein powder in any shake, consult a doctor. Many people do not digest high protein diets, this has an effect on the kidneys.
- Take these shakes with food to gain weight.
- Do not give protein shake instead of your food, but use it as a compliment with food.
- While using shake to increase the weight, it is best to use only the full cream milk, soy milk or another fat base.
- * Using honey instead of sugar increases taste experts say.
Doctors say that the need for protein depends on your weight and your calorie intake. Your total calories should come from 20 to 35% of protein. If you consume 2,000 calories a day, then 600 calories should come from it. So when you will try one of these protein shakes? Do you know any other Protein shakes? Then do share with us in a comment section below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends. Help your friends and other in gaining weight with the help of mouthwatering shakes.